- Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the data subject terminal (usually the browser), where they get saved to be sent again to the Site when the same user comes back to visit it. A cookie cannot reach any other data from the user hard drive or send malwares or viruses or get e-mail addresses. Each cookie is unique for the user web browser. Some of the cookies’ functions can be delegated to other technologies. The word “cookies” refers both to the cookies themselves and to all similar technologies.
- SAVIX srl in the person of its company representative pro tempore, having registered headquarters at Contrada Popoleto n. 14/b, Alberobello (BA), 70011, Italy; VAT no. IT05948750723, informs to be the data according to article 4 (7) and 24 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) on this website eeclip.com (“Site”). Hereinafter, the words “data subject” or “user”, both in singular and plural form, will refer overall to adult status natural persons, 16 years old natural persons, natural persons aged under 16 authorized by their parents or legal tutor. Data ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Cookies from the website visited ("owners") or sites managed by other organisations ("third parties") may also be received when visiting a website. A notable example is the presence of Youtube videos, Google APIs and the use of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These are web page elements generated directly by the sites and integrated into the pages of the host site. Social plugins are most commonly used for sharing content on social networks. These plugins require cookies to be sent to and from all sites operated by third parties. The processing of relevant information gathered by third parties is governed by them and you should refer to them if needed. For the purposes of greater transparency and convenience, below is a non-exhaustive list of third party websites with information about their policies for handling cookies: Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ Facebook (settings): access your account. Privacy section Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514 Twitter (settings): https://twitter.com/settings/security LinkedIn policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy LinkedIn (settings): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/ Google policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ Google (settings): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/ Therefore, it contains links to other websites that have their own privacy statements. These privacy statements may differ from those adopted by SAVIX srl, which may not correspond to third-party sites.
- So as to have a comprehensive and up-to-date list of all third parties that can access their web browser via SAVIX srl websites or in other ways, the User will be able to install a plug-in designed for that purpose. The User can also set up his or her computer so that it receives an alert whenever a cookie is installed or, alternatively, can decide to completely shut down cookie installation. The User can do this via the browser settings used on his/her device, taking into account that every browser is different from the others, and it is therefore convenient to access the Help menu to learn how to change cookie preferences correctly. By disabling cookies, however, the User may not have access to many of the features that make the website and its applications more efficient, and some of SAVIX srl services may not work correctly.
- user-input cookies (session-id), for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- authentication cookies, used for the purposes of authenticated services for the duration of a session;
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- multimedia content player cookies, such as cookies for flash players, for the duration of a session;
- load balancing cookies, for the duration of a session;
- user‑interface customization cookies, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer);
- third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
- If the User wants to disable the cookies on their device, they can do so by simply selecting the settings that allow them to be rejected in their own browser. Every browser has specific configuration instructions. More information about the procedures for disabling cookies can be found on the website of the browser vendors. The following are the most commonly used browser links: Google Chrome: Chrome Support; Mozilla Firefox: Mozilla Support; Microsoft edge: Windows Support; Apple Safari: Apple Support.
- Any User who would like to learn more about cookies and manage their preferences for third-party cookies is welcome to visit the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
- You may exercise the rights set forth by the data protection law at any time. In particular, if applicable, you may:
- If you have questions about using cookies or other technologies, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Recommended hex editor
- New EECLIP manual to download or read online
EEClip software updated to version 1.6.
Several bugfixes and new supported devices.